Coming up! Mark Your Calendars – the Chico Vegan Potluck is returning!!
Sunday, August 8, 2021
Doors open at 5:30, dinner starts at 6:00
Chico Women’s Club
592 E. 3rd St., Chico CA 95928
• You don’t have to be vegan to attend, but the food does! Bring a 100% plant-based dish free of flesh, eggs, animal-derived dairy, honey, and gelatin. If you don’t cook, that’s okay — bring something from the store. (https://www.traderjoes.com/home/search?q=vegan)! Your dish should serve 6-8 people.
The goal of our monthly potluck is getting to know each other and sharing delicious food and recipes with those who care about their health, the planet, and, most of all, the animals.
• The theme for this month’s potluck is WELCOME BACK! (Makes sense, right? And, yeah, it might be a little awkward at first, but that’s okay.)
• Bring your favorite vegan dish or a new recipe that you perfected during the past 18 months!
SHARING IS CARING – please share with or tag your friends! We love it when you use the #chicovegan hashtag.
• COVID restrictions – per California state guidelines, wear a mask if not fully vaccinated. Indoor and outdoor seating will be available. If you don’t feel comfortable being around crowds yet, more Chico Vegan potlucks will be scheduled in the coming months. If you’re not feeling well on the day of, please STAY HOME!
• Please bring a printout of your recipe or a list of the ingredients used (for the benefit of those with food allergies) with your name on it.
• Please do not bring soup – we have no bowls and are concerned about spills.
• Please bring your own beverages.
• Please bring your own plates, cups, silverware, and serving utensils. We have spares available if you forget!
• Non-veg friends welcome! (duh!) Children welcome!
• Sorry, no dogs. No alcohol.